To continue reading this article, you must be a Globe Unlimited subscriber.
Access to Inside the Market is available exclusively to Globe Unlimited subscribers
Subscribe to Globe Unlimited now and get up-to-the minute insights on developing market news with Inside the Market!
A Globe Unlimited subscription also gives you:
- Full access to all our award-winning news articles and exclusive features
- Access and availability on all devices and platforms
- Real-time Stock Quotes that remove the 15-minute stock price delay on all Canadian stock portals
- Reuters Financial News providing key insights from the world's best economies and markets newsroom
Article Source: www.theglobeandmail.com
* In Monday’s Analysts’ Actions, TheStreet highlights a lower rating on Micron Technology (MU) and SanDisk (SNDK), while Lowe’s Companies (LOW) get an upgrade to OUTPERFORM. Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded shares of both Micron Technology and SanDisk. The firm cut its rating on Micron Technology to UNDERWEIGHT from EQUAL WEIGHT with a price target. Analysts at the firm also issued a lower rating on SanDisk to EQUAL WEIGHT from OVERWEIGHT. Morgan Stanley also slashed its price target to from , saying the company is losing market share. And Lowe’s received a positive note out of Wedbush. The firm upgraded the home improvement retailer to OUTPERFORM from NEUTRAL with an price target. The firm says Lowe’s discounted valuation offers a n opportunity for super er upside compared to peer Home Depot (HD). TheStreet’s Kurumi Fukushima reports in New York.
Subscribe to TheStreetTV on YouTube: http://t.st/TheStreetTV
For more content from TheStreet visit: http://thestreet.com
Check out all our videos: http://youtube.com/user/TheStreetTV
Follow TheStreet on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thestreet
Like TheStreet on Facebook: http://facebook.com/TheStreet
Follow TheStreet on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/theStreet
Follow TheStreet on Google+: http://plus.google.com/+TheStreet
Stock MarketClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Stock Market News