Yahoo finance API is not available right now, please try again soon...
4615227169_d05094f89c

Personal finance classes prepare local students for the future

Only 57 percent of Americans passed a global study about financial literacy by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, the Gallup World Poll, the World Bank and the Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center at George Washington University. But local … Continue reading at nrtoday.com

Tom Brady’s personal chef says sugar is the ‘death of people’

Tom Brady owes some of his historical longevity to his intense diet. In a profile of Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s personal chef, Allen Campbell, by The Boston Globe’s Hilary Sargent, Campbell revealed just how strict Brady’s diet. In addition to eating “80% … Continue reading at finance.yahoo.com

Image by uniondocs

Cut debt, advises personal finance expert

Canadians are carrying "extremely high" levels of debt and a good New Year's resolution would be to reduce it, says personal finance expert Jean Freed. The average debt-to-disposable income is 165 per cent, according to government statistics. Continue reading at rcinet.ca

Budgeting

International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) Rating Reiterated by Numis Securities Ltd

International Personal Finance Plc (LON:IPF)'s stock had its "buy" rating restated by equities researchers at Numis Securities Ltd in a research note issued on Tuesday, Analyst Ratings Net reports. They presently have a GBX 486 ($ 7.14) price … Continue reading at zolmax.com

Rates on Personal Loans to Hike in 2016

With the Federal Reserve making its first move to boost the federal funds rate, interest rates on all sorts of loans, including personal loans, are likely to start moving higher in 2016, says Greg McBride, CFA, Bankrate’s chief financial analyst. Continue reading at foxbusiness.com

Deluxe Executive Envelope System (Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University)
This simple way to manage your household income and expenses includes a stylish cover, coin purse, places for your checkbook and c…

Budgeting: Third Edition: A Comprehensive Guide
Budgeting shows you how to assemble a complete system of budgets, including budgets for revenue, production, overhead, administrat…

Budgeting Basics and Beyond
A convenient and up-to-date reference tool for today’s financial and nonfinancial managers in public practice and private industry…

Budgeting

Personal finance: The purposes of a TFSA

Do you have a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)? What are you using your TFSA for? Are you planning to buy something special, or are you accumulating a retirement nest egg? If you had diligently deposited the maximum contributions to your TFSA account every … Continue reading at canada.com

Image by uniondocs

* http://www.lsbf.org.uk/

LSBF School of English’s students talk about their programme and their experience at our campus in London

To learn more about the school, visit: http://www.schoolofenglish.org.uk/

—–

London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) is a dynamic educational institution delivering undergraduate programmes, postgraduate degrees and professional qualifications.

Our innovative programmes are constantly reviewed to ensure they accurately reflect the conditions of the global economy, and we offer the flexibility to tailor your studies to suit your own career aspirations.

Designed for future leaders & succesful entrepreneurs, LSBF’s MBA,Msc Finance, and MSc Marketing programmes have a wide range of specialist pathways with a personal approach to each student’s need.

For those seeking business law programmes with a global perspective, LSBF offers portfolio accredited by the renowned Bradford University. LSBF is also well-known for its 1st class professional courses taught by award-winning tutors.

From our UK campuses in the heart of London, Manchester and Birmingham to our North American Campus in Toronto, we’ve expanded the values and expertise of LSBF all over the world. With a presence that spans across the globe, LSBF truly is the world’s business school.

To learn more about LSBF, watch some of our videos:

LSBF Careers Services:

LSBF Study Online:

LSBF Entrepreneurship Ideas:

LSBF Negotiation Team

Being an Entrepreneur:

School’s Introduction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmKg8MAelew

LSBF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgY_rsQiwLA

Budgeting

Tags: , , , , , ,
Previous Post
3930503347_b7b8711f6a
Large Cap

Small Caps Underperformed Large-Cap Stocks in 2015

Next Post
12178519584_87b89bf4b9
News

Recent promotions, honors and announcements at Saginaw County businesses

%d bloggers like this: