Three Tips for Investing in Emerging Markets
Three Tips for Investing in Emerging Markets
Based on my decades of experience as both an advisor and an investor, I've compiled three quick tips to help you make sense of this … Alternatively, you can diversify through an exchange-traded fund (ETF) and leave the work to proven, active fund … Continue reading at wallstreetdaily.com
TIPS ETFs rally after Fed meeting
David Absolon, Investment Director at Heartwood Investment Management … TIPS through the low cost structure of an ETF may wish to consider: The iShares $ TIPS UCITS ETF (ITPS) tracks the performance of the Barclays US Government Inflation-Linked Bond … Continue reading at etfstrategy.co.uk
A Look at Bond ETF Options for Rising Inflation Expectations
Consequently, with inflation expectations rising, ETF investors have turned to TIPS investment options. Treasury inflation-protected securities, or TIPS, are a type of Treasury security that is indexed to inflation as a way to shield investors from the … Continue reading at etftrends.com
Three Things To Buy Now That Inflation Is Rising Again
Because of this, I am currently constructive on the following three investment opportunities in anticipation of higher global inflationary pressures: 1) The iShares U.S. Treasury Inflation Protected Securities, or TIPS Bond ETF (TIP) The TIP ETF provides … Continue reading at forbes.com
Top Tips for Investors to Reduce Taxes
Overway said the most important thing for investors in a taxable account is their after-tax returns, making tax efficiency paramount when embarking on an investment strategy … vehicle like a mutual fund, or an ETF, then if the market is up, that fund … Continue reading at thestreet.com
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Do you want to learn more about investing in ETFs? This book provide…
New! Softcover edition now available. ***Rated one of the Top 10 Investing & Trading Books of 2009 by SFO Magazine*** See Larry C…
Secrets of Leveraged ETF Trading offers the would be speculator a unique trading vehicle by which to extract extreme wealth from t…
Global Markets Fell Last Week-Biggest Setback In Over A Month
The iShares TIPS Bond (NYSE:TIP) ticked lower last week with a fractional loss. Effectively, treading water looks pretty good next to last week's red-ink leader: US real estate investment trusts via Vanguard REIT ETF (NYSE:VNQ), which suffered a 2.5% … Continue reading at investing.com
Why Mutual Funds Aren't Responsible Investing and How to Better Maximize Your Returns
Stephen Kalayjian, Co-Founder & Chief Market Technician of KnowVera, discusses why investing in mutual funds is not the most … to invest their money the right way. The advantages of ETFs, along with the higher liquidity and lower fees, outweigh the … Continue reading at moneyshow.com
Emerging Markets | Focus on emerging Southeast Asia
Speakers: Wai-Kit Ho, British Business Group Vietnam; Helen Etheridge, UK Asian Business Council; Amita Krishna, British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce
Find out about the opportunities, key considerations and in market support available to grow your business in Asian markets such as Malaysia, Indonesia & Vietnam.
Webinar series: Emerging Markets
Watch the other webinars in this series here
The Key takeaways are:
1. Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC) focus on stimulating an economic pipeline between British business and southeast Asia. They are useful resources you should draw upon when exporting there.
2. The ASEAN Economic Community is a highly economically competitive community with lots of potential. The current median age of ASEAN is 26 years old and 65% of its population will qualify as middle class.
3. Be aware of organisations and laws get legal advice and contact UK Export Finance (UKEF) and Intellectual Property Office for useful information on intellectual property and insurance.
4. UKABC can help by connecting your business with local business experts, providing start up support, helping build your market share and growing your regional presence.
5. When dealing in Southeast Asia remember, relationships are important because one-off deals are unlikely. Do your homework and invest time and money because results will not be immediate. And talk to local experts who have a rich knowledge of the local market.
What is the best way to identify regulations and requirements for food in Southeast Asia? (38:27)
What are the opportunities in the Southeast Asian market? Are there difference in internet structure and rules and regulations? (39:47)
What are the practical implications of corruption practices such as bribery? (42:50)
When selling B2B, is there a marked difference when selling to expats compared to locally owned businesses? (44:28)
Should smaller companies attempt to enter these markets and can organisations help them find and potentially win contracts from local retailers and distributors? (45:35)
Become part of our export community and find out more about exporting abroad by visiting our website http://opentoexport.com
You can also join us on Twitter @opentoexport.
Permalink to ‘Three Tips for Investing in Emerging Markets’
Click here for more information about 'Three Tips for Investing in Emerging Markets'.