Summit Credit Union teaches students money management

The East High School branch location recently opened in February. Branch manager Hans Wiedenback oversees the location. He said it’s a joint venture with the East High School store and the partnership has been mutually beneficial for all parties involved … Continue reading at nbc15.com

Liberty Mutual Group Asset Management Inc. Lowers Stake in Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW)

Through its subsidiaries, the Company engages in wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services. Want to see what other hedge funds are holding SCHW? Visit HoldingsChannel.com to get the latest 13F … Continue reading at sleekmoney.com

10 best (and worst) cities at money management

For many of us, managing our personal finances can feel like a full-time job. And unless you go to school to study the right way to do this, many of us learn from the school of hard knocks. In fact, a high-school student could graduate knowing exactly how … Continue reading at marketwatch.com

Money Management

Your Guide to Inexpensive Online Money Management Classes

If you sometimes wish your parents or school had taught you more about money, you’re in luck. While decades ago, you would have had to rely on a personal finance self-help book or a class at a community college, now you can simply take an online financial … Continue reading at money.usnews.com

Women in Business Q&A: Jane Hwangbo, Founder of The Money School with Jane

… (a.k.a. GetYourMoneyBrainOn.com), a new online community devoted to teaching the principles of personal finance and money management to a younger generation in an engaging, humorous, and unintimidating manner. She writes blogs to illuminate … Continue reading at huffingtonpost.com

teaches>Money Management For A New Generation: An 8-Step Guide To Financial Freedom And Lasting Wealth That The Old Advice Won’t Tell You (FU Money Series Book 1)
You Don’t Need Millions To Be Financially Secure. Believe Me.
This comprehensive 8-step guide will tell you exactly what you need …
teachesWhy Didn’t They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By
Bestselling 5 Star Graduation Gift for both College and High School grads! Why do high schools and colleges require students to ta…
teachesMoney Management Skills
Money management can be intimidating. Fortunately, most of us only need to know a few basic principles to get our financial houses…

Money Management

State Street to Acquire GE Asset Management — 2nd Update

State Street Corp. has agreed to buy General Electric Co.’s asset-management unit for up to $ 485 million as the Boston-based firm works to add scale to its money-management division. The business, which includes GE’sU.S. benefits plans as well as assets … Continue reading at nasdaq.com

Tracking Money Is Now Easy With Gullak Expense Manager App

This legendary saying by Sir Ben Franklin is enough for anyone to judge the magnitude of saving money. Money management is an art and science at the same time. Unfortunately, our schools and colleges dont pay heed to financial management and as a result … Continue reading at consumerelectronicsnet.com

Nerd Chick Adventures: Digital money management made easier with apps

Managing your money isn’t something reserved just for April 15th, although many of us sure act like it is. You should be keeping your finances in check all year long so that when tax time comes around, organizing your returns is a snap. There are plenty of … Continue reading at redding.com

UVU hopes to increase student retention with opening of money management center

Utah Valley University student Matt Daley saw the stress finances put on his family when he was growing up. Now, as the student president of the university's Money Management Resource Center, Daley hopes to help reduce that stress for others. "Speaking … Continue reading at heraldextra.com

The Z Files: Budget Plans and Money Management

Todd has been writing about fantasy baseball since 1997. He’s a multi-time league winner in the National Fantasy Baseball Championship but is obsessed with winning his first Tout Wars or LABR title. Lord Zola, as he’s known in the industry, won the 2013 … Continue reading at rotowire.com

* http://www.utahbusiness.com/articles/view/30_women_to_watch_7
During her 18 years of employment at Mountain America Credit Union, Amy Moser has performed almost every function of the mortgage process from beginning to end. Beginning as a bank teller, she quickly proved her worth as she climbed the ladder to her current position of vice president of mortgage services.

Moser's driving passion is to bring greater benefit to the members of MACU. This mantra inspired her to address the trouble many MACU members had getting into homes following the last economic downturn. She modified many programs such as the First-Time Home Buyer's Mortgage in an effort to enable those who did not qualify for home loans.

Inspired by Mountain America CEO Sterling Nielsen's challenge to "Make it easy for members to do business with us," Moser also created a paperless mortgage closing program called Quick Close. In 2014, Mortgage Technology magazine presented Quick Close with the Mortgage Technology Green Lender Award, an award created to recognize industry leaders who use technology for environmentally conscious business procedures.

Moser is a member of both the Salt Lake Board of Realtors and the Mortgage Bankers Association's Mortgage Action Alliance, and received the Mountain America Summit Award in 2013.

Money Management

Permalink to ‘Summit Credit Union teaches students money management’

Click here for more information about 'Summit Credit Union teaches students money management'.