These 13 retailers are grabbing more of your cash
Giant retailers like Target (TGT), Staples (SPLS) and Macy’s (M) are shrinking or even closing stores. Walmart (WMT) isn’t growing, either. But don’t turn out the lights for retailers just yet. Most retailers – including some large ones – are finding … Continue reading at usatoday.com
Smoking gun? Aetna threatened to quit Obamacare if the government blocked its Humana merger
Aetna's announcement this week that it was pulling out of most of the states where it was serving the Obamacare individual exchanges was a head-scratcher; after all, just three months earlier, Chief Executive Mark Bertolini was calling its participation … Continue reading at latimes.com
GSU signs deal to buy Turner Field
Harley-Davidson settles with EPA over alleged emissions violations
Harley-Davidson has agreed to pay a multi-million-dollar fine and fund environmental remediation efforts after allegedly selling aftermarket devices that allowed motorcyclists to cheat U.S. emissions standards. The Milwaukee-based manufacturer will pay a … Continue reading at usatoday.com
Developer building M spec warehouse in Delaware with incentives from city
A Dublin-area developer is building a speculative warehouse in Delaware with financial assistance from city. Fed One Dublin LLC has broken ground on a 60,000-square-foot building at 105 Innovation Drive, southwest of Delaware, targeting use by small … Continue reading at bizjournals.com
Financial FreedomIf you are suffering with crippling debt and living paycheck to paycheck, you aren’t alone. With millions of Ame…
It is no secret that the divorce rate for marriages is particularly high, especially in the United States. As of 2012, statistics …
Throughout my sophomore year in college everyday as I walked to class I passed tables where vendors urged students to fill out a c…
A ‘major turning point’ in the dollar
One of the biggest stories over the past few years has been the strong dollar. But that may be about to change, according to the latest technical analysis from Nautilus Investment Research’s Tom Leveroni and Shourui Tian. “…the US dollar Index is poised … Continue reading at businessinsider.com
Wall Street is abandoning Wall Street because it’s too expensive
Wall Street has long been the center of the American financial universe. Home to the New York Stock Exchange, the New York Federal Reserve, and many important financial institutions, lower Manhattan has historically held enormous sway over the financial … Continue reading at businessinsider.com
Gannett reportedly sweetens its offer to buy Tronc
Three months after its last offer was spurned, Gannett Co. is reportedly back with an increased bid to buy Tronc Inc., the newspaper chain formerly known as Tribune Publishing, which owns the Los Angeles Times. Gannett left its rejected $ 15-per-share bid … Continue reading at latimes.com
Behind the Scenes With Bossip.com CEO
Marve Frazier is the chief creative officer of Moguldom Media Group (which owns HipHopWired.com and Madamenoire.com) and the CEO of Bossip.com, a website she describes as "black gossip" that’s dedicated to celebrity, politics and news. Frazier never … Continue reading at abcnews.go.com
Fed's Dudley is upbeat on outlook for growth and jobs
New York Fed President William Dudley on Thursday was upbeat about the outlook for jobs and growth, adding color to his view that the time for another interest-rate increase "is edging closer." "Job gains have remained very sturdy…the labor market … Continue reading at marketwatch.com
* These are the top 12 dumbest criminals of all time. They’ll blow you away with their stupidity, some of which are caught on tape!
Subscribe for new videos: http://goo.gl/LAjy5o
Check out our 10 most intense body parts here: https://youtu.be/Ym-rODutq_w
Here are the 12 dumbest criminals ever! These people are so stupid, they make stoner Stanley guy look like a genius!
12. Klaus Schmidt is a deaf burglar who tried robbing a Berlin bank in ’95. Bank employees noticed him acting strange during the robbery & when he was asked if he needed a bag, he said, “You’re damn right it’s a real gun!” They set off the security alarm. Schmidt was calm & oblivious to everything until the police arrived and arrested him. He later tried suing the bank for exploiting his disability!
11. In 2008, Ruben Zarate entered a Chicago muffler shop with a gun & demanded some money. But most of it was in a safe that only the manager could open, who wasn’t even in at the time. So he left his phone number with the employees and told ’em to call him later once the manager got back. Workers called police first, then called Zarate. Once he arrived, a bunch of cops were there waiting for him and they had a shootout. It ended in his arrest.
10. Zachary Tentoni stole a woman’s wallet in 2013 & left behind 2 bags of his own during the process. In them was his birth certificate & a letter from his mom! When officers were questioning him, he pretended he was someone else by giving a false name & birthday, but he victim was able to identify him pretty easily.
9. Albert Bailey & his accomplice decided to rob a bank in Fairfield, CT and were courteous enough to call the bank beforehand and inform them of their robbery to give the employees enough time to get the money ready. A few minutes after the call, Bailey’s accomplice entered to collect the cash but a bank employee was already on the phone with the police.
8. The Derbyshire police lured in some criminals who had been evading arrest by offering them free beer. 19 criminals tried collecting their winnings but once they showed up to the location, they were arrested.
7. Some Colombian thieves decided to use a donkey as their getaway vehicle, which was stolen about 12 hours before the main robbery. They stole food & rum from a convenience store then loaded up the donkey with it. When they tried getting away, the donkey acted up & refused to leave & made so much noise it attracted attention from nearby cops, which forced them to flee on foot & leave behind all their stuff. The donkey was detained for 12 hours before it was returned to its owner.
6. 4 deputies entered a convenience store at around 4 am. 2 thiefs entered the same store a few seconds later. They left with about worth of stolen beer and snacks. They were chased down.
5. Melissa Peters was getting ready to take her son to school when Mganga Mganga held them up with a fake gun and tried stealing their car. The car had a manual transmission and he didn’t know how to drive it. After 7 minutes, he only managed to turn on its headlights & windshield wipers. Meanwhile a neighbor was on the phone with authorities informing them of Mganga. When the cops showed up, they found an empty car sliding away into a neighbor’s yard where it knocked over a fence. They chased him down on foot and tackled him 2 blocks away.
4. British burglar Darren Kimpton broke into a house that had already been burglarized earlier that night, so when he arrived there were already cops there interviewing the resident about the crime that occurred before Darren’s break-in. He also tried breaking into another nearby house that same day & managed to cut himself on some glass he broke & left blood at the scene, which cops used to link him to both burglaries.
3. This guy tried robbing a bank in London with a gun in one hand & a loot bag in the other. He demanded 700,000 British pounds & intended on giving the teller his bag to fill it with money. Instead of handing over his bag, he gave the teller his firearm! After a few seconds, he tried grabbing the gun back. But the teller backed off & pointed it at him. He made a run for it & snagged a free bike on the way out, which he used to get away.
2. Michael Baker siphoned gas from a cop car in Kentucky while giving the camera the finger then posted the photo on Facebook! Kensington Police soon found out about it and quickly took him to jail.
1. Dennis Hawkins shoplifted a BB gun from K-Mart then used it to rob a bank. When he robbed the bank, he tried looking like a girl by dressing in clown pants, fake breasts, and a blonde wig but forgot to shave his mustache & goatee! He successfully got away with money, but it came with a hidden dye pack! Police were told by a nearby gas station employee that a man fitting Hawkins’s description was trying to steal a woman’s parked car. The woman ran away with keys in hand. Police arrived shortly after & found him still sitting in the car with red dye all over his face!
Click here for more information about 'These 13 retailers are grabbing more of your cash'.