Yahoo finance API is not available right now, please try again soon...
51urStIw2gL._SL75_

New Survey Shows Consumers, No Matter Their Income or Assets, Need Support with Spending, Household Budgeting

68 percent agree that having a household budget would help them reach personal and family goals, and 67 percent say that if they had a budget it would have a great impact on their confidence in … Continue reading at finance.yahoo.com

The easy (and free) way to make a budget spreadsheet

Most have a version of the "personal budget" template -- with the spending categories, design and formulas already formatted. Take advantage of them. Just type over the sample numbers with your own inf… Continue reading at bendbulletin.com

Get Total Control of Your Finances with This Top-Rated Budgeting App

Fortunately, keeping one’s money anxieties in check is as simple as pulling out your smartphone and downloading the Truebill Subscription & Budget Manager app. Boasting a 4.7-star rating on the App St… Continue reading at entrepreneur.com

Budgeting

South Carolina High School Students May Soon Take A Personal Finance Class

Personal

High school students in South Carolina may now have to pass a personal finance class in order to receive … to take a class that will aim to help students learn how to better budget their money. “You … Continue reading at vibe.com

The 10 tax law changes that will affect your 2018 personal return the most

2. Much bigger standard deductions but no more personal and dependent exemptions The TCJA almost doubled the standard deduction amounts for 2018. However, personal and dependent exemption deductions, … Continue reading at marketwatch.com

Budgeting Workbook: Finance Monthly & Weekly Budget Planner Expense Tracker Bill Organizer Journal Notebook | Budget Planning | Budget Worksheets … (Expense Tracker Budget Planner) (Volume 1)
Weekly & Monthly Budget Planner The Monthly Bill Planner and Organizer provide a fantastic way to organize your bills and plan for…

Budgeting: Fourth Edition: A Comprehensive Guide
This book shows you how to assemble a complete system of budgets, including budgets for revenue, production, overhead, administrat…

The Principal?s Guide to School Budgeting
Written for administrators who want to enhance their budgeting skills, this third edition incorporates new professional leadership…

Budgeting

Stick with the budget plan

Last week, newly inaugurated Gov. Laura Kelly outlined her proposed budget for the 2020 fiscal year. Kelly pushed for increased public education funding, expanded Medicaid and pay raises for state emp… Continue reading at emporiagazette.com

3 Budgeting Mistakes You Probably Don’t Realize You’re Making

Anyone who wants to use their income wisely can benefit from learning how to build a budget and stick to it. Despite the importance of living on a budget, most Americans don’t even have a plan for the… Continue reading at wcfcourier.com

* Truthdig columnist and Pulitzer-Prize-winning journalist Chris Hedges addresses fascism and the rise of the Trump war machine in the keynote speech at the “After Trump and Pussy Hats” event in Vancouver, British Columbia, on March 3, 2017.

Introductions by Cecilia Point of the Musqueam First Nation and Lee Lakeman of Vancouver Rape and Women’s Relief Shelter.

Credits:

Video by Collectivista
http://www.collectivista.org

Democracy North
http://www.W2media.org

Produced by the Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter
RapeReliefShelter.bc.ca
and the Asian Women’s Coalition Against Prostitution
AWECEP.org

Introduction by Cecilia Point of the Musqueam First Nation

Budgeting

Click here for more information about 'New Survey Shows Consumers, No Matter Their Income or Assets, Need Support with Spending, Household Budgeting'.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,
Previous Post

What Investors Should Look Out for When General Electric Reports Earnings

Next Post
51C3333VJFL._SL75_
Mutual Funds

4 High-Yield Mutual Funds to Buy in 2019

Comments

• GuitarJimBourke
    • January 23, 2019

If you think the Computer algorithm generated rhythms are heavy on Chris …Guitar Jim has them coming down in truck loads….

View Comment
    • Greg Mccoy
    • January 23, 2019

Chris was so prescient. What followed? Tax cuts for the rich and corporations….corporate deregulation esp. with regards to environmental laws… children separated from parents at the border…11 killed in Penn. synagogue shooting by white fascist…

View Comment
    • Marla Holt
    • January 23, 2019

dawes roll

View Comment
    • Robert Cregan
    • January 23, 2019

Chris Hedges is a true American hero and patriot. As Bob Woodward noted in his recent book, Trump, Fear in the White House, his last sentence, "He's a liar"
    certainly rings true and is echoed by another patriot and hero, David Cay Johnson who has exposed that traitor through his many books. This type of discourse needs more mainstream exposure.

View Comment
    • Charles Peterson
    • January 23, 2019

The poor have to stop breeding

View Comment
    • Greg Helton
    • January 23, 2019

Renowned plagiarist Chris Hedges isn't worth listening to.

View Comment
    • Andrew Piatek
    • January 23, 2019

What a communist. Even looks like one. ?

View Comment
    • Jeremy G
    • January 23, 2019

Captivating

View Comment
    • calholli
    • January 23, 2019

To be so against capitalist authoritarian government, yet to promote Socialism as he does; which is just an authoritarian government by a different name, who seek to steal even more from the workforce to give to the lazy: is baffling to the mind… and is not the answer.

View Comment
    • Ernst Eck
    • January 23, 2019

There are both right wing and left wing Zogdog Judases. Guess which one he is.

View Comment
    • M Golfinho
    • January 23, 2019

he's saying jews being persecuted?!? utterly ridiculous. the situation in the United States -- the problem -- is a consequence of jewification, of the implementation of talmudic law.

View Comment
    • Alabama Mothman
    • January 24, 2019

Go f..k yourself hedges. You've aligned yourself with people who worship satan, normalize pedophilia, want to open our borders to drug cartels and child trafficking.

There is something mentally/spiritually wrong with you people.

View Comment
    • Alex Kosnicki
    • January 24, 2019

I personally think this guy is just as bad as Trump. So, instead of leaving hateful responses, debate me and chang my mind. Be the better person.

View Comment
    • Alex Kosnicki
    • January 24, 2019

Yeah, Bannon sucks too.

View Comment
    • Alex Kosnicki
    • January 24, 2019

This guy is full of B.S. my Ukrainian friend is getting deported and he wears the scars of a fragmentation grenade fighting Russian separatists (Russian army). But of course, he neglects all data that goes against his propaganda. But he is 100% right on the corporate corruption of government.

View Comment
    • Russ Mess
    • January 24, 2019

I can't believe people would believe this evil monster who is blaming Christians and Nationalists instead of the Establishment Elite, the Central Banking cartel, and the Military industrial Complex who are all driven by greed and forcing Globalist controlon on all of us. You're being fooled by this man. He's instead blaming people that have a love for God and a love for their country. The problem is not people that have love in their heart. It's the greedy. This guy is spreading hatred toward the wrong people and he's not some great orator, he's just reading from a script.

View Comment
%d bloggers like this: